Perl arch and pkg-plist

Mark Dixon mnd999 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:53:14 UTC 2016

Hi Ports,

We're trying to fix a bug in logitechmediaserver which is a port which makes use of a number of non-
standard (hacked?) versions of standard perl modules. My question is how to get the perl
architecture in the plist. For example, we're using

@dir %%SLIMDIR%%/CPAN/arch/%%PERL_VER%%/%%ARCH%%-freebsd-thread-
multi/auto/ExtUtils/CBuilder

This works out as /usr/local/share/logitechmediaserver/CPAN/arch/5.20/amd64-freebsd-thread-
multi/auto/ExtUtils/CBuilder/ on amd64, which is correct.

However, on i386 it should be

/usr/local/share/logitechmediaserver/CPAN/arch/5.20/i386-freebsd-thread-
multi-64int/auto/ExtUtils/CBuilder/

Obviously, the plist doesn't get the -64int suffix.I kinda dread to think what it might be on other
platforms too.

Are we missing something, or doing something daft here?

Thanks,

Mark