multimedia/zoneminder - a message from pkg-fallout with linker error

abi abi at abinet.ru
Tue Oct 4 21:17:53 UTC 2016

Hello,
I received the pkg-fallout message for port I'm maintaning, however
error is rather strange
http://beefy3.nyi.freebsd.org/data/93i386-quarterly/423181/logs/errors/zoneminder-1.30.0_3.log

/usr/local/lib/libopencv_core.so.2: undefined reference to
`std::ctype<char>::_M_widen_init() const at GLIBCXX_3.4.11'

My poudriere system is outdated and it will compile stuff for whole
night to get to this point, maybe more experienced folks can give me
suggestion? Issue with build infrastructure itself, like glibc was
updated in the middle of the process ?