Ports update submission for multiple ports?

Armin Gruner ag-freebsd at muc.de
Sun Nov 20 15:55:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've assembled some patches for a port to upgrade it to a current
version (namely, mail/mailfront).

Though, this port requires that a dependent port is brought to a current
upstream version as well (namely, devel/bglibs).

Finally, there are a couple of other ports which depend on devel/bglibs
themselves, and thus need to be updated also, so they still build.

I've made patches for all of these, and even tried to make it easier for
future changes by introducing another "USES"-flag, namely  "bglibs".

Now what is the appropriate way to submit all this stuff? Some ports do
not have a maintainer,

some have one.

All changes must be committed at once because of these interdependencies.

How do I submit this, so that this is properly coordinated?

Thanks,

Armin

--
PGP Public Key: www.muc.de/~ag/CE18E859.asc