CMO's/ Marketing Manager Email List - SING/APAC

Mia Anderson mia.anderson at leadtechies.com
Wed Jan 13 10:47:10 UTC 2016

Hi – Good day!

This is Mia. I am not sure if this can be a right time for you but would you
be interested in a Business Email Database of “CMO’s, CEO’s, Presidents,
Owners, Directors, VP of Marketing and Marketing Managers from Singapore and
APAC Region” to connect and discuss your services and offerings?

We maintain over 3.2 Million+ B2B contacts with Direct Business Emails,
Board Line Phone Numbers, Contacts Name and Title, Company Name and
Industry. The database could also be filtered down to specific Titles,
Industry and Geography for your benefit such as:-

§  CEO’s, CMO’s, Presidents, Owners and Marketing Decision Makers from –

Ø  Healthcare, Business Services, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance,
Retail, IT Industry and Small Medium Size Businesses to name a few.

Do let me know your interest so that we can take it forward and send you
more details for your review. If you have different criteria in mind, please
feel free to send us the targets and we will get back to you accordingly.
Look forward for your kind reply!

(1) Target Titles: __________?     (2) Industry to connect: __________?
(3) Geography: __________?

Regards,

Mia Anderson

Lead Generation.

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'