Marketing Automation

Ken Harvey ken at f-leads.com
Tue Dec 13 20:45:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

Would you be interested in an email lead list of different Sales and Marketing Automation software users? Would it help to acquire business information along with contact details of key profiles and decision makers?

Users Includes:

>  Salesforce Users

>  Marketo Users

>  ExactTarget Users

>  Eloqua Users

>  Silverpop Users

Title includes:

>  CMO

>  VP/Director Marketing

>  VP/Director Sales

>  Marketing Manager

The list comes with complete contact information like Contact name, Email address, Title, Company name, Phone number, Mailing address, etc.

I'd be happy to send over few sample records on your request, and set up a time to discuss in detail.

If there is someone else in your organization that I need to speak with, I'd be grateful if you would forward this email to the appropriate contact and help me with the introduction.

Have a great day!

 Regards,
]
Ken Harvey / INF Solutions / 302-250-4336<tel:302-250-4336>
If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "Unsubscribe".