Run Dependencies to llvm (for e.g. graphics/libEGL)

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Wed Aug 31 10:01:41 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I just saw that I have for some installed packages llvm as run
dependency (e.g. graphics/libEGL) that it has a run dependency to llvm36:

cd /usr/ports

make search name=libEGL

R-deps: damageproto-1.2.1 ... llvm37-3.7.1_3 ...

Does this really makes sense or is this a bug in one of the dependencies?

Thanks
Matthias

Rich Cook