www/squid: reconsider enabling all options

Franco Fichtner franco at lastsummer.de
Tue Apr 26 08:46:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

> On 26 Apr 2016, at 10:31 AM, Pavel Timofeev <timp87 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I was able to fix my issue by recompiling without the TP_IP and TP_IPF
>> options, but I believe more thought/discussion should be given to all the
>> new options that are now enabled by default in the port.
>
> Do you think all three should be disabled by default, or we can enable
> one of them mostly used?

Well, the breakage only occurs with local modified builds because the
transparent proxy options weren't enabled at all before.

It probably needs an OPTIONS_RADIO along with TP_NONE, and others will
have to discuss whether to use TP_IPFW or TP_PF as the main use case.  ;)

FWIW, OPNsense uses TP_PF.

Cheers,
Franco