ZFS 9.2/9.3 oh so broken...

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sat Sep 19 01:00:31 UTC 2015

no ports involved, unless I'm totally missing something, best place is
freebsd-fs at .

You might want to consider triming your mail a little in the future as
107Kb when the last zpool status below would had done is little
excessive don't you think?

Its also a good idea to sumarise any issue in the subject, something
like "zpool status still showing resilvering when complete"

With regards your problem, it seems like a display issue but have you tried:
1. zpool clear
2. reboot

Do either clear the problem?

9.x is really quite old I'd strongly advise you move to 10.2 as it
includes a lot of fixes and enhancements to many areas including ZFS.