lang/go security problem on one but not the other

Rob Belics rob at spartantheatre.org
Wed Sep 2 16:53:46 UTC 2015

I must have replied incorrectly. The dates on the two systems are
different. The one that it does NOT build on shows vuln.xml as September 1
while the other system builds and the date is June 25.

I'm confused because I would think the newer date would have built. How do
I get this sync'ed properly and why is it not sync'ed? I update ports with
portsnap.