OpenCASCADE 6.9.1

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Sat Oct 31 10:40:57 UTC 2015

On 10/31/15 11:11, Kurt Jaeger wrote:

> databases/sqldeveloper/Makefile has a construct in its Makefile that
> helps the user to understand where he has to go and where
> he has to put the distfile:

IMHO it would be better for everyone if we hosted the distfile somewhere
else and let the port infrastructure download it automatically.
I believe the license does not forbid that.

> Can you add something like this to the port ?

I think it can be done, but I'll let Thierry (the port maintainer) decide.
I'm happy to help, but I don't want to step too much into his way.

  bye
	av.