FYI: istgt FreeBSD port

Evan Susarret evansus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 01:06:27 UTC 2015

Pawel,
	Just thought you might want to be aware of the new version, since you posted the most recent revision in the ports tree. I've copied the ports list since there is no maintainer assigned to the port.
	I was recently informed by the original author of istgt that a new upstream version exists on his website, see below. Daisuke has since posted a release announcement on his blog (http://shell.peach.ne.jp/aoyama/), including isboot and other goodies.
	I have just tested building the upstream version as-is on FreeBSD 10.2-STABLE, it appears to build OK though I haven't tested functionality yet.

Cheers,
Evan Susarret

Begin forwarded message: