FreeBSD Port: cairo-1.14.2,2

Martin Waschbüsch martin at waschbuesch.de
Sun Nov 8 14:17:15 UTC 2015

> Am 08.11.2015 um 14:53 schrieb Sergey Masharov <serzh at expir.org>:

Hi Sergey,

> I think, something wrong has happened with dependencies in the latest
> major upgrade, because in the official release I see only:
>
> Dependency Changes
> ------------------
>
>   Cairo now requires glib 2.14 for its gobject helper functions,
>   and pixman 0.30 for downscaling.

Try seeing what
# pkg install glib pixman
does on a system that does not already have them installed or
# pkg info -d glib ; pkg info -d pixman
on a system where they are installed already.

Cairo may only have added these two dependencies, but my guess is: All the rest are dependencies of these two packages.
So, on upgrade or install, they will be pulled in as well.

In case I am right everything is as it should be.

Best,

Martin