Update editors/abiword

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:33:51 UTC 2015

Can I ask for a  ports committer to please review and commit my patch to
update editors/abiword to 3.0.1?

The maintainer timeout has long since passed, and I have not been able to
get any feedback from freebsd-gnome at .

2 bug reports need committing:
PR199156: Updates abiword to 3.0.1 (which now uses GTK3).
PR199158: Updates the related editors/abiword-docs to 3.0.1.

The patches attached to the above 2 bug reports also include fixes for the
issues reported in PR 195452, PR193318, PR199544. (These 3 bugs reports can
be closed once the top 2 bug reports are committed).

Thanks,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com