Question: License

Muhammad Moinur Rahman 5u623l20 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:07:11 UTC 2015

>From bsd.licenses.mk :
# Case 2: license only known by the port (aka "unknown").
#
# In this case LICENSE_{PERMS,NAME} are mandatory, in addition to
# either LICENSE_FILE or LICENSE_TEXT. Optional variable is
# LICENSE_GROUPS.
#
# Available components for LICENSE_PERMS:
# dist-mirror   - Redistribution of distfile is permitted
#                                 (like FTP mirroring; port is not
RESTRICTED).
# dist-sell             - Selling of distfile, e.g. on CD-ROM is permitted
#                                 (port does not need to set NO_CDROM).
# pkg-mirror    - Free redistribution of package is permitted
#                                 (like FTP upload; port does not set
NO_PACKAGE).
# pkg-sell              - Selling of package is permitted, e.g. on CD-ROM.
# auto-accept   - License is accepted by default, without presented
#                                 agreement, unless the user defines
LICENSES_ASK.

I am not sure about LICENSE or LICENSE_NAME. But others should be like the
following :
LICENSE_PERMS= dist-mirror dist-sell pkg-mirror pkg-sell auto-accept
LICENSE_TEXT= LSOF has no license .. \
              or altered. (Full text according to your mail or the license
description)

BR,
@bofh