ler at lerctr.org
Mon Jun 8 19:59:26 UTC 2015
Portlint suggested I set LICENSE for sysutils/lsof. What is the
appropriate value for the following:
Lsof has no license. Its use and distribution are subject to these
terms and conditions, found in each lsof source file. (The copyright
year in or format of the notice may vary slightly.)
* Copyright 2002 Purdue Research Foundation, West Lafayette,
* Indiana 47907. All rights reserved.
* Written by Victor A. Abell
* This software is not subject to any license of the American
* Telephone and Telegraph Company or the Regents of the
* University of California.
* Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for
* any purpose on any computer system, and to alter it and
* redistribute it freely, subject to the following
* 1. Neither the authors nor Purdue University are responsible
* for any consequences of the use of this software.
* 2. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented,
* either by explicit claim or by omission. Credit to the
* authors and Purdue University must appear in documentation
* and sources.
* 3. Altered versions must be plainly marked as such, and must
* not be misrepresented as being the original software.
* 4. This notice may not be removed or altered.
Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 214-642-9640 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 108 Turvey Cove, Hutto, TX 78634-5688
More information about the freebsd-ports