Would appreciate a committer's attention to these

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 20:10:19 UTC 2015

I submitted change maintainer requests for all my remaining ports.  1/30 is
my retirement date.  I would appreciate it if someone could pick these up
and process them by that date.

<https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=change%20maintainer&list_id=41295>

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst