MonoDevelop Rosyln

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 06:20:52 UTC 2015

Hi There,

I'm trying to create a current port of the MonoDevelop project. The port
currently it sits at 5.0.1 and says it's broken. I have been able to get a
build from Github working, but not from the tarball download method that
the current port uses.

I am trying to change the port over to use Github. I've anguished over this
decision but want to move forward.

Needless to say, I have now broken the port! The monodevelop project uses
links to other projects. I have created the sub items under GH_PROJECT and
GH_TAGNAME but every "other" sub-project doesn't work. (note, I run make
clean but still get that saved configuration line?) as follows :

#make
===>  Found saved configuration for monodevelop-5.0.1_1
===>   monodevelop-5.11_1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
_MASTER_SITES_mono-tools=
https://codeload.github.com/mono/mono-tools/tar.gz/db35c5c?dummy=/: not
found
*** Error code 127

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/monodevelop
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/monodevelop

Any input would be dandy.

Thanks!
Russ