Telegram-cli Issues

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Aug 6 14:52:03 UTC 2015

El día Thursday, August 06, 2015 a las 02:56:34PM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> $ telegram-cli
> Telegram-cli version 1.3.1, Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Vitaly Valtman
> phone number: +49-176-38902045
> code ('call' for phone call): 73469
> User Matthias Apitz online (was online [2015/08/06 14:48:37])
> > > All done. Exit
> halt

The telegram-cli is NOT sending such read notifications. I installed
Telegram in my iPhone and when I do send from it messages they stay
with only one v (and not vv), even when I read the message with telegram-cli.

When I shutdown telegram-cli and start the Telegram app in my Ubuntu
mobile BQ E4.5, magically all old messages in the iPhone get the second
marker v, ie have now marked vv.

This is good news.

	matthias

--