Telegram-cli Issues

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Aug 6 12:56:45 UTC 2015

El día Thursday, August 06, 2015 a las 01:20:10PM +0200, Kurt Jaeger escribió:

> > It would be nice, if we (FreeBSD) could add (as a patch in the ports
> > tree) a configuration value to the telegram-cli which does not
> > send such notifications when the configuration says so.
> >
> > What do you (all and Maintainer) think about?
>
> That would be very useful, yes.

My ports tree on my netbook is from October 18, last year; I just
fetched the files for the port from svn and luckily they compile fine:

$ telegram-cli
Telegram-cli version 1.3.1, Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Vitaly Valtman
phone number: +49-176-38902045
code ('call' for phone call): 73469
User Matthias Apitz online (was online [2015/08/06 14:48:37])
> > All done. Exit
halt

I will see if I can open another account with some other mobile number I
own and send me messages from Telegam's web interface... to see and
debug how the sender gets informed when I receive a message. The cli
seems to have de debug output option..

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045