devel/p4web -- Fix broken port

Devin Teske dteske at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 21 01:41:20 UTC 2015

Hi Antoine,

Please find attached a patch to unbreak the devel/p4web build.
I got the distinfo directly from perforce.com support. This is the
new location of p4web which has been open-sourced.

The binaries did not change checksum.

Hey, while we’re here, let’s just axe the distinfo for old versions
which the Makefile doesn’t even support installing.

Looking forward to having a working devel/p4web port again.

Patch contains a couple hunks for devel/p4web/Makefile
as well as doing an “svn delete” for the old distinfo files that
we no longer support (we do not support installing the 6.0
versions of the binaries regardless of your build environment).
—
Cheers,
Devin

P.S. Please put on the commit message…