www/dansguardian revival?

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Tue Oct 21 07:46:38 UTC 2014

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:47:19 -0700
"Chris H" <bsd-lists at bsdforge.com> wrote:

> Unless theirs any objection. I'll take it. I'll open a pr(1)
> with a shar(1) ready, in about an hour.
>
> --Chris

Nice to hear that dansguardian will be back in ports. I also used it
for years in combination with www/squid33 without problem. I was
compiling it from ports, and the trick was to compile squid33 first,
and dansguardian only after, as dansguardian would only check existence
of /use/local/bin/squid, and if it was already there, no matter which
version, it would happily compile, install and work.
--
Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs