Patching a Java package substituting a precompiled class

Enrico Maria Crisostomo enrico.m.crisostomo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:56:16 UTC 2014

Hi Craig,

You and all the FreeBSD community are welcome: I do that because I do want FreeBSD to be alive and kicking.

Thanks for that suggestion: I like it and I'm updating the port right now.  logstash contains the jruby jar which in turn contains the jnr-ffi classes: I've got to patch the jar anyway in order to substitute the affected classes, but at least I'm grabbing the binaries (logstash and my jnr-ffi fork) using DISTFILES.

In the meantime I'll periodically ping that PR.

Thank you very much Craig,
--
Enrico