Tracking Binary Ports/Pkgs Tree

Reed A. Cartwright cartwright at asu.edu
Sun Nov 30 04:58:25 UTC 2014

I have been using poudriere for a while to build packages locally.  I
recently reduced the package server to just the ports that I need to
have custom options.  I want to rely on the freebsd pkgs as much as I
can.

However, this has proven difficult because my ports directory is often
ahead of the one that corresponded to the latest set of binary
packages.  I read where packages are build off of a snapshot of the
ports tree on every wednesday.

Is this snapshot saved anywhere?  If so, I would like to be able to
sync my local ports directory against it.  If not, I would like to
request such ability.

--
Reed A. Cartwright, PhD
Barrett Honors Faculty