mail/courier build failures on newer FreeBSD versions

Milan Obuch freebsd-ports at dino.sk
Sun May 25 20:27:30 UTC 2014

On Sun, 25 May 2014 22:10:08 +0200
Kurt Jaeger <pi at opsec.eu> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > In the mean time, could someone review PR ports/190209 which
> > addresses this issue
> > (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=190209)? It is really
> > simple and should solve package builder failures for [REL -
> > 10i386-default], [REL - 10amd64-default], [REL - 10i386-quarterly],
> > [REL - 10amd64-quarterly], [REL - head-i386-default] and [REL -
> > head-amd64-default].
>
> The commit system rejects ports which are still unstaged, so we
> we need a patch which also addresses staging.
>
> As far as I understand, you are the maintainer ?

Yes, I just use unique addresses for mailing lists...

Patch for stage is in works, but as mail/courier is a complex port, I
need to investigate various cases. Currently I work on pkg-plist, and
some questions will come, I am sure.

I just do not like to submit uncomplete work, and patch mentioned
solves the other issue, and being simple...

Regards,
Milan