mail/courier build failures on newer FreeBSD versions

Kurt Jaeger lists at opsec.eu
Sun May 25 20:43:14 UTC 2014

Hi!

> > > In the mean time, could someone review PR ports/190209 which
> > > addresses this issue
> > > (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=190209)? It is really
> > > simple and should solve package builder failures for [REL -
> > > 10i386-default], [REL - 10amd64-default], [REL - 10i386-quarterly],
> > > [REL - 10amd64-quarterly], [REL - head-i386-default] and [REL -
> > > head-amd64-default].
> >
> > The commit system rejects ports which are still unstaged, so we
> > we need a patch which also addresses staging.

> > As far as I understand, you are the maintainer ?

> Yes, I just use unique addresses for mailing lists...
>
> Patch for stage is in works, but as mail/courier is a complex port, I
> need to investigate various cases. Currently I work on pkg-plist, and
> some questions will come, I am sure.

Do you also plan to upgrade to 0.73. ? With 0.65 we're badly behind
the times, aren't we ?

> I just do not like to submit uncomplete work, and patch mentioned
> solves the other issue, and being simple...

Well, I have a patch for eclipse-devel, which is not accepted,
because it's not staged either. So I'm in the same situation 8-}

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         6 years to go !