Thunderbird 24.5.0 - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Robert Backhaus robbak at robbak.com
Sat May 3 02:54:59 UTC 2014

On 3 May 2014 09:15, Dr. Peter Voigt <pvoigt at uos.de> wrote:

> Am Fri, 2 May 2014 16:45:33 +1000
> schrieb Robert Backhaus <robbak at robbak.com>:
>
> > A backtrace would be useful. Re-make the port with make -
>

> DWITH_DEBUGWell, Mailman has removed all attachments from my last post.
> Please
> find all files here:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pbftm2vmor9hljx/HG89ZMo9jM
>
>  I can't see anything that stands out to me, but that's probably saying
more about my knowledge than the output. I do see that it crashed in ldap,
so my next step would be looking if there have been issues with the ldap
ports (/usr/ports/updating, searching, especially in this mailing list
archives) and checking any options you have set and
rebuilding net/openldap24-client