Port Request: Mono Moonlight

Vincent Hoffman vince at unsane.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 11:36:08 UTC 2014

Sorry for top posting but...
?http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight/SecurityStatus
has the following information on Netflix

=======
Silverlight 2 supports Microsoft /PlayReady/ Digital Rights Management
(DRM). This is the DRM solution being used by Netflix's "Watch
Instantly" service for streaming movies to PC (Windows-only) and Mac
computers.

And a quick google seems to indicate that the only way to watch netflix
on Linux is wine or a VM. So you'd have to look at one of those as a
solution.

Vince

------