xfm 1.5 ?

Mirza Kolakovic mkolakov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:34:28 UTC 2014

Finally I had a chance to compare two xfm versions (1.4.3 vs 1.5.4) .
Looking at the diff summary, this looks like a "new" port to me, but I have
no experience with ports so I might be wrong. I'll try to get up to speed
with the help of 'Porter's Handbook' and hopefully get new xfm working on
BSD. It might take awhile, though.

 Between Folders 1 and 2 56 lines in
2 pairs of unchanged files 40271 lines in
49 pairs of changed files 4414 lines in
5 inserted files 2850 lines in
23 removed files  Description Between Folders 1 and 2 Lines Text Blocks
Unchanged 15195 1771 Changed 7946 1264 Inserted 5173 215 Removed 4082 302