xfm 1.5 ?

A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven freebsd at skysmurf.nl
Sun Mar 9 22:03:05 UTC 2014

Mirza Kolakovic wrote:

> Is there a plan to transition xfm to 1.5?

x11-fm/xfm currently lacks a maintainer, so you/we will have to wait for
someone to pick it up and see if it can easily be updated to version 1.5.

I might be able to have a look at it, but I probably won't have time to
fix a port with a whole heap of problems. If you feel up to it, you are of
course quite welcome to see if you can update the port and to consider
becoming its new maintainer.

AvW

--
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.