drop maintainership of 6 ports

Wed Jun 4 14:25:12 UTC 2014

Hello,

thanks for your advices. :)

>>> devel/fpp
>>
>> Whats the next step? Writing a patch to change maintainer?
>
> In a nutshell:
>
> 1. Check upstream to see if there's no newer version. If there is, try to
> update the port.
>
> 2. Change MAINTAINER, indeed.
>
> 3. If you can, mirror the distfile and add your site to MASTER_SITES.

I could easily mirror the distfile. But i'm unsure where to add the
entry. There is an entry MASTER_SITE_NETLIB in
/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.sites.mk, which definies the url for the distfiles.
But if i understand correctly, the MASTER_SITES listed there provide
every file from Netlib, not just the single distfile.

So how could i add my mirror http://ports.toco-domains.de/fdfpp.tgz to
the port?

> 4. See if the port has been stagified yet. If the Makefile still contains
> NO_STAGE=yes
> the port has not been stagified yet. In that case, it needs to be
> stagified asap.
>
> 5. Try to do as much testing as you can to see if there's anything else
> that needs to be done. Although a quick look suggests that this particular
> port appears to be in good shape.
>
> Thanks for offering to help out,

Thanks for your help too :)

Greetings,