print/cups new 1.7.3 fails on undefined references in http.c

Dewayne Geraghty dewayne.geraghty at heuristicsystems.com.au
Thu Jul 3 23:54:29 UTC 2014

Thomas, We're at risk of straying off topic, but as you're the thread
owner...

To build without dialogue stuff:
cd /usr/ports/print/cups-base
# To see options
make showconfig
# To find the ports unique name, you'll need this to set the port
specific options in make
make -VUNIQUENAME
# To define options in make.conf, similar to pkgsrc  though reversed
echo "cups-base_SET=LIBPAPER" >> /etc/make.conf
# To make without dialogue
make -DBATCH

If you wish to set global options, for all ports or really don't want to
lookup the UNIQUENAME
echo OPTION_SET=\"heimdal_home=/usr\" >> /etc/make.conf

I actually use /usr/ports/port-mgmt/portconf to manage all changes, but
that is largely historical.
Hope that assists.
Dewayne
PS You will need to "do something? delete?" where-ever your previously
defined options, via dialoue have been set. I can't help there.