net/avahi-app core dumps signal 11

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi lenzi.sergio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 01:05:29 UTC 2014

Em Sex, 2014-01-24 às 18:19 +0200, Yevgen Lasman escreveu:
> Have the same problem… BUT on test machine (updated from 9.2-REL) it
> works perfectly but when updated working machine (from 9.2-REL too) to
> 10.0 it started to segfault!
>

> Now I end up with test machine with working avahi and production
> server which is can't run it

Thank you...  You notice that if you compile it on the 9.2 move it with
tar to 10.0  it works!!!

But if you compile on the 10.0 it segfaults, in a way that gdb is
useless as
it aborts BEFORE reaching the main() function...

IS there a GURU that can resolve this issue??? I need it working and
compiled on the version 10 of FreeBSD...