Issues with postmaster after freebsd-update

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Sun Feb 23 03:19:32 UTC 2014

On 22 Feb 2014, at 19:40 , Kevin Oberman <rkoberman at gmail.com> wrote:

> the purpose is to get a list of ports that still link to the old version of libicu.

Oh right, duh.

`pkg_libchk -o` returns nothing now, after a rather long delay.

Thanks to everyone for getting me through this. postmaster -af still has some issues but they all look like they can be sorted.

--
'Never build a dungeon you wouldn't be happy to spend the night in
yourself,' said the Patrician (...). 'The world would be a happier place