Issues with postmaster after freebsd-update

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Fri Feb 21 09:32:24 UTC 2014

On 13 Feb 2014, at 22:46 , Kevin Oberman <rkoberman at gmail.com> wrote:

> pkg_libchk -o | grep icu | cut -d: -f1 | sort | uniq > ~/reinstall-ports

Sadly, pkg_libchk is part of pkgng and I haven't been able to get that to compile.

/usr/ports/ports-mgmt/pkg/work/pkg-1.2.6/libpkg/../external/sqlite/sqlite3.c:23598: error: 'posix_fallocate' undeclared here (not in a function)

and nothing seems to change that error.

I tried removing and re-adding sqlite3, but I get the same error when I try to compile pkg after reinstalling sqkite3.

I've run a fill portsnap extract so I was sure everything was up to date, but I get the same error.

I found this thread:

<http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2013-December/088702.html>

which ends with "Welp, out of ideas. I should work" or words to that effect.

--
'What shall we do?' said Twoflower.  'Panic?' said Rincewind hopefully.