Issues with postmaster after freebsd-update

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Wed Feb 19 17:39:39 UTC 2014

On 13 Feb 2014, at 22:46 , Kevin Oberman <rkoberman at gmail.com> wrote:
> pkg_libchk -o | grep icu | cut -d: -f1 | sort | uniq > ~/reinstall-ports
> portmaster -D `cat ~/reinstall-ports`
>
> When all of the ports reported have been re-installed:
> rm ~/reinstall-ports
> pkg_libchk -o

Thanks, I will give that a try if this continues to fail. I did remove python 2.6 completely, and that seems to have skipped past this problem for now.

Of course, there's another problem.

I'm having to do this remote and something in the postmaster -af seems to have made it impossible for me to ssh in via key-exchange and password ssh is disabled, so I need to drive to the server and fix that.

Yay! :)

--
I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lime and a
shot of tequila.