could somebody please close ports/185614?

Christopher J. Ruwe cjr at cruwe.de
Thu Feb 20 14:45:18 UTC 2014

1) Could somebody with a commit bit please close ports/185614
   (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=185614) The issue I
   reported has gone away (or never was a real problem, I do not
   know).

2) We recently had a huge discussion about piles of old PRs sitting in
   GNATS and  gathering dust.

   Would it be possible to grant reporters commit rights to "their" PR
   so that they could close the report themselves (and document why,
   of course)? As a reporter, I think it is my responsibility to
   accompany "my" PR over it's life. At this moment, PR reporters
   abilities are restricted to pestering freebsd-ports@, encouraging a
   more active role would not hurt, wouldn't it?

Cheers and thanks,
--
Christopher
TZ:         GMT + 1h

FreeBSD 9.2-STABLE #1 r256184: Thu Oct 10 19:12:54 CEST 2013
cjr at dijkstra.cruwe.de:/usr/obj/usr/home/cjr/media/src/freebsd/base/stable/9/sys/GEN_WDTRACE

Punctuation matters:
"Lets eat Grandma." or "Lets eat, Grandma." - Punctuation saves lives.
"A panda eats shoots and leaves." or "A panda eats, shoots, and
leaves." - Punctuation teaches proper biology.

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to
land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead." (RFC 1925)