What should be in scripts shebangs for python2?

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 20 13:09:16 UTC 2014

Hello, Marcus.
You wrote 20 февраля 2014 г., 12:06:46:

MvA> No, USE_PYTHON_BUILD=2 should provide lang/python2, which will install
MvA> /usr/local/bin/python2. This works for many ports, so I have no idea,
MvA> what's wrong
 It works locally, but "pkg-fallout-builder at FreeBSD.org" sends me e-mails,
where I see, that its software installs python27 but not python2 as dependency
and it fails:

http://beefy2.isc.freebsd.org/bulk/91amd64-default/2014-02-19_20h54m43s/logs/libopencm3-0.0.20140213.log

MvA> with your port. Do you mind to send me a shar of the port, so I can
MvA> have a look?
 It is committed, devel/libopencm3
 Thank you!

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>