Unable to build kfelibs (not docbook)

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 03:45:24 UTC 2014

Well, I have gotten docbook updated. I now have five docbook ports and
docbook-utils builds correctly. But I still can't build kdelibs. It now
configures fine, but:
Scanning dependencies of target docbookl10nhelper
[  9%] Built target threadweaver
[  9%] Building CXX object
kdoctools/CMakeFiles/docbookl10nhelper.dir/docbookl10nhelper_automoc.o
Linking CXX executable ../bin/docbookl10nhelper
[  9%] Generating opcodes.h, opcodes.cpp, machine.cpp
 /usr/local/lib/compat/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.11 required by
/usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/.build/bin/icemaker not found
--- kjs/opcodes.h ---
*** [kjs/opcodes.h] Error code 1

make[4]: stopped in /usr/ports/x11/kdelibs4/work/.build
1 error

Any ideas? FreeBSD 10-Stable from last week. Only WITH_NEWXORG and WITH_KMS
in make.conf. I don't have any idea where GLIBCXX_3.4.11 would come from.
my libstdc++ is from compat9x.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer, Retired
E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com