New Netdisco2 port and multiple port submission question

geoffroy desvernay dgeo at centrale-marseille.fr
Wed Aug 27 15:19:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've packaged netdisco 2 (L2-3 network management tool) and some perl
modules to get it work.

http://netdisco.org/
https://metacpan.org/pod/App::Netdisco

Please test this if interested, I'll make a PR after some feedback :)

I have some questions for skilled porters:
 * What about the naming of the netdisco2 port, I choose
'p5-App-Netdisco' since this is a perl module, but I'm not sure
 * How to submit some ports at once (just attach all to PR ?)
 * Is a shar archive still needed, or a tarball ?

Here are the ports, extract them in the root of a port tree.

http://dgeo.perso.ec-m.fr/ports/p5-App-Netdisco.tar.xz
http://dgeo.perso.ec-m.fr/ports/p5-Algorithm-Cron.tar.xz
http://dgeo.perso.ec-m.fr/ports/p5-AnyEvent-DNS-EtcHosts.tar.xz
http://dgeo.perso.ec-m.fr/ports/p5-App-local-lib-helper.tar.xz
http://dgeo.perso.ec-m.fr/ports/p5-MCE.tar.xz
http://dgeo.perso.ec-m.fr/ports/p5-Template-Plugin-CSV.tar.xz
http://dgeo.perso.ec-m.fr/ports/p5-Time-timegm.tar.xz
http://dgeo.perso.ec-m.fr/ports/p5-URL-Encode.tar.xz

Hope this can serve…
--
*geoffroy desvernay*
C.R.I - Administration systèmes et réseaux