Return ports www/sams

John Marino freebsd.contact at marino.st
Mon Aug 25 17:11:23 UTC 2014

On 8/25/2014 19:06, zlopi wrote:
> Are you sure that it works properly?
> As far as I know sams2 and did not releases.
> Is for developers.
>
> ===>  Installing for sams2-2.0.0
> ===>  Checking if sams2 already installed
> ===>   Registering installation for sams2-2.0.0
> pkg-static: lstat(/usr/ports/www/sams2/work/stage/usr/local/comment at sample
> etc/apache22/doc4sams2.conf.sample): No such file or directory
> pkg-static: lstat(/usr/ports/www/sams2/work/stage/usr/local/comment at sample
> etc/apache22/sams2.conf.sample): No such file or directory
> pkg-static: lstat(/usr/ports/www/sams2/work/stage/usr/local/www/sams2/icon/classic/sysplug_22.png):
> No such file or directory
> *** [fake-pkg] Error code 74

It looks like it doesn't like Apache 2.2
I was just about to make apache optional completely.  I'll see if apache
22 issue is obvious.  It shouldn't have installed anything in that case.

As far is if it works, you'll have to install it and find out after I
fix apache.  It looks like a release to me but I don't read cyrillic.

John