Return ports www/sams

zlopi zlopi.ru at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:06:31 UTC 2014

Are you sure that it works properly?
As far as I know sams2 and did not releases.
Is for developers.

===>  Installing for sams2-2.0.0
===>  Checking if sams2 already installed
===>   Registering installation for sams2-2.0.0
pkg-static: lstat(/usr/ports/www/sams2/work/stage/usr/local/comment at sample
etc/apache22/doc4sams2.conf.sample): No such file or directory
pkg-static: lstat(/usr/ports/www/sams2/work/stage/usr/local/comment at sample
etc/apache22/sams2.conf.sample): No such file or directory
pkg-static: lstat(/usr/ports/www/sams2/work/stage/usr/local/www/sams2/icon/classic/sysplug_22.png):
No such file or directory
*** [fake-pkg] Error code 74