poudriere and networking

Kimo Rosenbaum kimor79 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 06:33:28 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm running poudriere-devel-3.0.99.20130927 on 9.1-RELEASE. I'm trying to build a private port which requires downloading files after the extract target. However, it seems as though networking isn't available after post-fetch. I do have RESOLV_CONF set in poudriere.conf and cat'ing /etc/resolv.conf in post-patch shows the correct contents. The build is able to run the fetch but once past post-fetch I can't do any DNS lookups nor ping anything external. The host itself can do those things. Also when I enter the jail via jexec I can perform those things.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Kimo