poudriere options -c does not work as expected?

Anton Shterenlikht mexas at bris.ac.uk
Thu Oct 10 12:19:25 UTC 2013

>From bdrewery at freebsd.org Thu Oct 10 13:11:24 2013
>
>On 10/10/2013 6:26 AM, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
>> I need to change options for several ports to get
>> them build on ia64, e.g.=20
>> =3D=3D=3D>  Configuring for R-3.0.1
>> libquadmath is not available for your compiler and architecture: please=
> enable the MISSING option.
>> *** Error code 1
>> make: stopped in /usr/ports/math/R
>>=20
>> I set the options with "poudriere options -c math/R".
>>=20
>> But the option doesn't seem to be set:
>>=20
>> # make -C  /pdr/ports/math/R showconfig |grep MISSING
>>      MISSING=3Doff: use libmissing rather than libquadmath
>
>It doesn't work like this. poudriere options stores options in
>/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/options not in /var/db/ports, you can't run
>'make -C...showconfig' from host to see the options without adding
>PORT_DBDIR.
>
>Try make -C ... showconfig PORT_DBDIR=3D/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/option=

ok:

# grep =MISSING /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/options/math_R/options
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=MISSING
#

So the option is set.
Still, I get:

====>> Failed ports: math/R:configure

# tail /pdr/data/logs/bulk/ia64-default/latest/logs/R-3.0.1.log
libquadmath is not available for your compiler and architecture: please enable the MISSING option.

*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/math/R
===>  Cleaning for R-3.0.1
build of /usr/ports/math/R ended at Thu Oct 10 13:09:10 BST 2013
build time: 00:02:45
#

Thanks

Anton