ohauer at gmx.de
Sat Oct 5 21:12:17 UTC 2013
On 2013-10-01 18:12, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> Any plan on an update to 1.3? Any timeline?
> I'm experiencing some bugs with Subversion and somewhere they suggest to try Serf 1.3.
> Just to decide whether to wait or try something else...
I've created a serf-1.3.2 port for testing.
Since serf-1.3.x uses scons to build we do not get required
.la files to build a static subversion.
More information about the freebsd-ports