Serf update?

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Tue Oct 1 16:13:02 UTC 2013


Hello.

Any plan on an update to 1.3? Any timeline?

I'm experiencing some bugs with Subversion and somewhere they suggest to 
try Serf 1.3.

Just to decide whether to wait or try something else...

  bye & Thanks
	av.


More information about the freebsd-ports mailing list