Dropbox on FreeBSD

Łukasz Wąsikowski lukasz at wasikowski.net
Wed Mar 6 10:17:56 UTC 2013

W dniu 2013-03-05 20:20, Wojciech Puchar pisze:

> got into webpage, and it looks like detailless advert just like plenty
> of others.
>
> Found that it "simplify sharing", get quite bored after trying to find
> out WHAT and HOW it actually provides.

I'm using Dropbox with boxcryptor (files gets encrypted on device and
then sent to the Dropbox cloud) - it's nice synchronization tool between
my home pc, work pc, netbook and android smartphone. Also auto upload of
photos from the phone and easy sharing of files with non-tech people is
a neat feature.

I'm not saying it's the best of them all, but it does it job good and
it's quite popular. I'd love to see FreeBSD client of it.

--
best regards,
Lukasz Wasikowski