Dropbox on FreeBSD

Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. lkchen at ksu.edu
Wed Mar 6 21:28:32 UTC 2013

Something must have happened...its like at the top of page 4 in "popular" for me.

But, I've thrown some more votes on it.

In the meantime...I'm running a Linux VM in VirtualBox on my FreeBSD machine, serving it out using NFS from the VM and mounting it in FreeBSD (which is what raises the issue of mountlate being too agressive on dealing with the NFS mount....mountlate runs a couple of steps after mountcritremote, so that's way too early to late mount it.  and using bg, mountlate will do another bg mount....resulting in double bg NFS mounts.)

Though I've been meaning to take a look at owncloud.