[PKGNG] how about remember repository used for installation?

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 31 16:10:57 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 01:16:57PM +0400, Alex Keda wrote:
> I have some servers, with standard soft settings, and can use general
> repository
> but, one/two applications have another settings (for example, samba,
> apache...)
>
> may be add to installed pkg some options, about 'install repository',
> and use it for update?

For that multi repositiory needs to be a lot worked on, which means a rewrite of
the solver (which is planned). If some people are motivated to work on the
solver, patches are welcome :) That will work as you expect as soon as the new
solver is in, no there is currently no schedule for that

regards,
Bapt