x11-wm/windowmaker and x11-wm/libwraster

Joseph A. Nagy, Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:04:23 UTC 2013

On 02/19/13 09:45, Olivier Smedts wrote:
> 2013/2/19 Joseph A. Nagy, Jr <jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com>:
>> I have an issue with upgrading windowmaker in that it now pulls in
>> x11-wm/libwraster and they both want to install a man page in the same
>> place[0], unfortunately the proposed workaround[1] doesn't work. Anyone have
>> any other ideas? Again, I have done all the steps in the pr and build fails
>> as libwraster is automatically pulled in and attempts to build before
>> windowmaker does.
>>
>> [0]: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=176175
>> [1]: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/175955
>
> Can you try deinstalling windowmaker before (re)installing it ? It
<snip>

that did the trick.

# cd /usr/ports/x11-wm/windowmaker
# make rmconfig deinstall reinstall clean

libwraster installed just fine.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt