LibreOffice 3.6.5 on amd

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Fri Feb 8 20:43:46 UTC 2013

 Le 08/02/2013 ? 12:35:12-0800, Kevin Oberman a écrit

> > On one of my pc everything compile, everything work but the registration
> > don't work, the make install finish with :
> >

> > ===>   Registering installation for libreoffice-3.6.5_1
> > pkg_create: read_plist: unknown command '@dirrmtry share/mimelnk/application' (package tools out of date?)
> > pkg_create: read_plist: unknown command '@dirrmtry share/mimelnk' (package tools out of date?)
> > pkg_create: read_plist: unknown command '@dirrmtry share/mime/packages' (package tools out of date?)
> > pkg_create: read_plist: unknown command '@dirrmtry share/mime' (package tools out of date?)
> > pkg_create: read_plist: unknown command '@dirrmtry share/icons/locolor/32x32/mimetypes' (package tools out of date?)
> > pkg_create: read_plist: unknown command '@dirrmtry share/icons/locolor/32x32/apps' (package tools out of date?)
> > pkg_create: write_plist: unknown command type -1 (share/mimelnk/application)
> > *** [fake-pkg] Error code 2
> >
> > Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.
> > *** [reinstall] Error code 1
> >
> > Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.
> >
> > Any idea ?
> >

> I get the same thing and libreoffice puts up the splash screen, sits
> for about 6 seconds without updating the progress bar at all, and
> exits without error (0). Ugh!

Absolutely....and work fine. But if you do

	pkg_info|grep libreoff

you can see they are a little problem about the registration. Nothing to do
with the compilation or the installation.

Regards.

JAS

NB: By the way I would like to thanks all maintainer of all those ports....

--
Albert SHIH
DIO bâtiment 15
xmpp: jas at obspm.fr